- ABOUT US
- OUR TAILORED TUITION
- OUR TEACHERS
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- Alexey Koltakov – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs Inner West CBD City
- Nico Buchner – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills
- Jia Xu – Piano Lessons Teacher in Strathfield Sydney Inner West
- Xenia Apostolov – Piano Lessons Sydney Penrith Parramatta Blue Montains
- Andrea Montagnese – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Campbelltown, Liverpool, Parramatta.
- Marceline Gomez – Piano Lessons Sydney CBD & Inner West
- Rosie Cui – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills Area and Upper North Shore
- Halina Leung – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs CBD
- Stephen Ong – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Liverpool & Parramatta
- Jennifer Clarkson – Piano lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs
- Piano Teacher Sydney Upper North Shore and Hills – Julia Nie – Epping
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills North Rocks – Yasmin Abay
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Greenacre – Jenifer Tran
- Piano Lessons in Sydney Eastern Suburbs – Ira Gunawan
- Piano Lessons Sydney CBD, Inner West and around Wolli Creek and Hurstville areas – Euga Ruan
- Piano Lessons Sydney East – Rockdale – Eloise Cooper
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Chatswood – Epping – Parramatta – Donna Cain
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills – Castlehill, Cherrybrook, Pennant Hills – Ruby Song
- Piano Lessons Sydney Northern Beaches – Cara Eccleston
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Strathfield – Angela Xie
- Piano Lessons Sydney South – Jessie Bao
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills and Upper North Shore – Ami Gade
- Piano Lessons Sydney North Shore Pansy Lin
- Melbourne Piano Teachers
- Brisbane Piano Teachers
- Adelaide Piano Teachers
- Online Piano Teacher
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- ENROL NOW
- OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- CONCERTS AND VIDEOS
- NEWS AND EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Piano Lessons in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove
Piano lessons come with a host of cognitive benefits, from enhanced memory, greater attention span, better linguistic abilities to improved confidence. Whether you are a hobbyist or willing to take up music as a career, taking piano lessons can help you make a breakthrough in your musical career. For enthusiastic piano learners residing in New South Wales, The European Piano Academy offers the wonderful chance to train with expert pianists. Our academy has undergone several developments in the recent time and is glad to inform you that our piano teachers are now available in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove.
The suburbs of New South Wales draw the attention of people for its cultural past, which seems to paint the modern streets with the tones of bygone days. Much to the learners’ delight, The European Piano Academy has piano teachers offering piano lessons in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove to celebrate the spirit of great music.
The Core of Our Methodology: Technique, Head, and Heart
The European Piano Academy, as evident from its appellation, relies on the European and Russian piano learning pedagogy and is primarily governed by techniques, the head, and the heart, the three pillars of piano learning. Since performing a musical score requires much more than technical knowledge, students are prepared for a holistic musical experience.
Techniques: Like any other classical form of art, techniques constitute the core of the methodology. The students at our academy can expect to develop a keen understanding of scales, notes, rhythm, chords etc.
Head (Mental Skills): The European methodologies require learners to develop sight-reading skills. This is why students are trained to inculcate essential cognitive skills, such as memory, concentration, mindfulness, etc.
Heart (Emotional Skills): Techniques alone cannot create the necessary impact, so students are trained to perform from the heart.
To know more about our unique piano teaching techniques, click here.
Piano Learning Courses for Kids, Beginners, and Adults
We understand the role of the teachers in shaping the career of musicians and to deliver the best kind of support, we accommodate a team of highly skilled pianists. Each trainer has been handpicked by our founder, Illya Zozulya, to comply with the vision of the institute. The courses in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove are primarily classified into three broad heads based on age groups. This means that the entrant will be evaluated thoroughly and based on the aptitude and abilities, he/she will be assigned to a suitable level of repertoire. For novice learners, we have beginners’ courses and children can enrol for piano lessons for kids. For the retired pianists or the experienced adults, we have advanced learning curriculum, which prompts learners to deeply engage with the art form. Students can also sign up for our learn-from-home scheme, which encourages learners to train at the comfort of their home.
Exam and Scholarship Support
For aspiring musicians who are serious about making a career in music, our professional trainers support students in their LmusA, AmusA, AMEB Grade 1-8, Certificate of Performance, and High School exams. We also offer scholarship preparation to worthy candidates to advance their musical career.
Concerts and Videos
Our students are provided with a wonderful opportunity to perform live in a professional auditorium once a year. Besides this, the piano teachers at locations in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove encourage the students to listen and learn from the compositions played by renowned pianists like Klavierabend, Chopin, and Bach, enabling them to develop sharper listening skills to distinguish different styles and genres of music.
Enrol With The European Piano Academy Today!
To learn more about our courses and methodologies, you can register for a free introductory class, which will familiarise you with our modus operandi. The introductory sessions, which are structured to prepare students for following piano lessons, can be availed for free. Join our piano teachers at Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove and improve your skills.
Feel free to register for introductory piano classes in Lavender Bay, Linley Point, Longueville, McMahons Point, and Middle Cove by ringing us on 0415 479 996.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click here to enrol online and find your ideal piano teacher.
Our 2018 Outstanding Performing Arts Award
2020 Best Piano School – Eastern Australian States – Australian Enterprise Awards
See Illya Zozulya performing F. Chopin’s Ballade No.1
See Illya Zozulya aged 15 performing Rachmaninov’s piano concerto No.1
SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS