- ABOUT US
- OUR TAILORED TUITION
- OUR TEACHERS
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- Alexey Koltakov – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs Inner West CBD City
- Nico Buchner – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills
- Jia Xu – Piano Lessons Teacher in Strathfield Sydney Inner West
- Xenia Apostolov – Piano Lessons Sydney Penrith Parramatta Blue Montains
- Andrea Montagnese – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Campbelltown, Liverpool, Parramatta.
- Marceline Gomez – Piano Lessons Sydney CBD & Inner West
- Rosie Cui – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills Area and Upper North Shore
- Halina Leung – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs CBD
- Stephen Ong – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Liverpool & Parramatta
- Jennifer Clarkson – Piano lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs
- Piano Teacher Sydney Upper North Shore and Hills – Julia Nie – Epping
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills North Rocks – Yasmin Abay
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Greenacre – Jenifer Tran
- Piano Lessons in Sydney Eastern Suburbs – Ira Gunawan
- Piano Lessons Sydney CBD, Inner West and around Wolli Creek and Hurstville areas – Euga Ruan
- Piano Lessons Sydney East – Rockdale – Eloise Cooper
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Chatswood – Epping – Parramatta – Donna Cain
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills – Castlehill, Cherrybrook, Pennant Hills – Ruby Song
- Piano Lessons Sydney Northern Beaches – Cara Eccleston
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Strathfield – Angela Xie
- Piano Lessons Sydney South – Jessie Bao
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills and Upper North Shore – Ami Gade
- Piano Lessons Sydney North Shore Pansy Lin
- Melbourne Piano Teachers
- Brisbane Piano Teachers
- Adelaide Piano Teachers
- Online Piano Teacher
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- ENROL NOW
- OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- CONCERTS AND VIDEOS
- NEWS AND EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Piano Lessons Brisbane – Josephine Knight
Josephine holds an Associate Diploma in Music from ABRSM, London, Diploma (Associate in Music (AMUSA) of The Australian Music Examinations Board in the subject of Pianoforte
and Diploma in music (with a Major in piano performance and Minor in composition) from the Malaysian Institute of Art, Kuala Lumpur.
She has over 17 years of piano teaching experience and taught students from as young as 4 years old to mature adults. Josephine can incorporate fun games, singing, music theory, aural and rhythm activities into piano lessons.
Her teaching philosophy is to use her knowledge gained throughout musical studies, and real world experience in teaching music to assist dedicated students in achieving their formal study goals, and developing a lifelong passion for music and performance with good technique.
Josephine is most passionate about sharing a wide range of music styles with her students, ranging from classical to jazz and to contemporary hits. Her students have all excelled at their piano exams with AMEB/ABSRM London, each successfully completing their grades with good results.
Josephine’s beliefs are that each student is a unique individual. She tailor her lessons to provide individual students learning opportunities for best progress results and to create a meaningful and rewarding connection between a student and the music that they love.
Yearly piano recitals and monthly special focuses are held at her studio to provide fun motivation in learning and performance.
Josephine teaches piano lessons in her studio as well as at students homes in the following suburbs of Brisbane: Chapel Hill, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Toowong, Jindalee.