- ABOUT US
- OUR TAILORED TUITION
- OUR TEACHERS
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- Alexey Koltakov – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs Inner West CBD City
- Nico Buchner – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills
- Jia Xu – Piano Lessons Teacher in Strathfield Sydney Inner West
- Xenia Apostolov – Piano Lessons Sydney Penrith Parramatta Blue Montains
- Andrea Montagnese – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Campbelltown, Liverpool, Parramatta.
- Marceline Gomez – Piano Lessons Sydney CBD & Inner West
- Rosie Cui – Piano Lessons Sydney Hills Area and Upper North Shore
- Halina Leung – Piano Lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs CBD
- Stephen Ong – Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West, Liverpool & Parramatta
- Jennifer Clarkson – Piano lessons Sydney Eastern Suburbs
- Piano Teacher Sydney Upper North Shore and Hills – Julia Nie – Epping
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills North Rocks – Yasmin Abay
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Greenacre – Jenifer Tran
- Piano Lessons in Sydney Eastern Suburbs – Ira Gunawan
- Piano Lessons Sydney CBD, Inner West and around Wolli Creek and Hurstville areas – Euga Ruan
- Piano Lessons Sydney East – Rockdale – Eloise Cooper
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Chatswood – Epping – Parramatta – Donna Cain
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills – Castlehill, Cherrybrook, Pennant Hills – Ruby Song
- Piano Lessons Sydney Northern Beaches – Cara Eccleston
- Piano Lessons Sydney Inner West – Strathfield – Angela Xie
- Piano Lessons Sydney South – Jessie Bao
- Piano Lessons Sydney Hills and Upper North Shore – Ami Gade
- Piano Lessons Sydney North Shore Pansy Lin
- Melbourne Piano Teachers
- Brisbane Piano Teachers
- Adelaide Piano Teachers
- Online Piano Teacher
- Sydney Piano Teachers
- ENROL NOW
- OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- CONCERTS AND VIDEOS
- NEWS AND EVENTS
- CONTACT US
Piano Lessons Melbourne CBD – Fitzroy – Eudora Tong
Specialising in the motivational psychology and piano pedagogy, Eudora holds a Bachelor of Music (Hons), Master of Music Studies, and Master of Music (Musicology) from the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
Under the tutelage of Professor Max Cooke, Eudora had the opportunity to study piano performance at the Wiener Musikseminar and attend masterclasses at the Royal Northern College of Music in 2005. In 2007, she received Honourable Mention in the 33 years and under Concerto-Major works solo at the Bendigo Eisteddfod and was awarded the F.W. Homewood Memorial Scholarship (Piano) in 2009.
Fuelled by her interest in the art of classical music, Eudora went on to pursue conducting studies with the late Professor John Hopkins OBE, and later, with her degree in psychology from the University of Melbourne, eventually took on the psychological research of tertiary music students’ motivational career aspirations, working under the supervision of Professor Gary McPherson, then Dean of the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music. Her passion for the arts culminated into a PhD thesis on the goal-directed behaviour and development of passion and identity of live classical music audiences.
Since 2006, Eudora has taught piano and violin to the young and old to diverse demographics in Melbourne, Singapore, and Denmark. She values having a part in advising, guiding and mentoring students; to help their musical identities develop. Most importantly, it is the sense of freedom and emotional expression that performing music gives, that she wishes to inculcate in her students.
Apart from teaching, Eudora’s public music performance profile entails in concerts in Singapore and Melbourne; providing piano accompaniment for school choirs and VCE student examinations; pursuing occasional conducting engagements e.g., Schumann’s piano concerto; and serving on the piano and violin in contemporary church worship bands.
Eudora is offering piano lessons to all ages and levels of students at her studio in Fitzroy as well as at students homes in the following suburbs of Melbourne:
Melbourne CBD, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Richmond, Prahran, St Kilda, North Melbourne